Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi, this is my first post! I'm excited to share a little bit of my world with the world. My name is Rachael and I'm a stay at home mom. I have two children, one boy and one girl. I have a wonderful husband who puts up with my crazy, sometimes bordering on obsessive craft ideas.

I think of myself as a fly-by crafter. I get really into a craft for a while then move on to something new. But that doesn't mean I won't ever go back to the original craft, it might just take awhile. Right now I'm repurposing or giving old items makeovers or upcycling, whatever you want to call it. I really like this one. I'm learning to use tools I've never used before, my father-in-law even gave me an electric sander. I just love that man, he's so good to us! So once I figure this blogging thing out, I'll post some pictures of what I've been working on. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you real soon.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment